The current situation with regard to the corona virus has necessitated certain restrictions and adaptations in our Hotels. Our staff are trained in the latest hygiene measures. We fully comply with the principles of the BAG/FOPH “protecting ourselves”.
With reference to yesterday's decisions of the Federal Council, stricter restrictions for the containment of the Corona virus will apply throughout Switzerland from Monday, 13 September 2021. Please note that access to the hotel can only be granted to persons with a valid Covid certificate (tested, vaccinated, recovered).
+ Access to the hotel is only granted to persons with a valid Covid certificate (vaccinated, recovered, tested) The certificate obligation applies to persons from 16 years of age.
+ Hand disinfectant is available at the entrances to the hotel and at other neuralgic points in the hotel
+ Public areas are intensively cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
+ The breakfast buffet will take place in an adapted form
+ We do not have theme buffets in the evening
Bathing and Wellness area
+ The entire bath and wellness area is open exclusively for hotel guests, subscribers and external guests (separate times)
If you have flu symptoms, cough or fever immediately prior to your arrival, we regret that we cannot welcome you. If you have already paid a deposit, you will receive a voucher for the amount of your booking
The most important questions and answers:
+ Vaccinated? What conditions must be met?
- The vaccine is licensed in Switzerland
- The vaccination must be complete. This means that it must include the number of vaccine doses according to the recommendations of the FOPH
+ Recovered? What conditions must be fulfilled?
- You can receive a Covid certificate if the Covid disease was confirmed by a positive PCR test and did not occur more than 180 days ago
- The validity starts from the 11th day after the positive test result and lasts for 180 days from the test result. You can apply for the Covid certificate in the canton using an online form. The certificate will then be sent to you in paper form by post
Tested? What conditions must be fulfilled?
- Antigen rapid test: A certificate can be obtained by means of an antigen rapid test. This test is valid for 48 hours. You can have a rapid antigen test carried out at an approved pharmacy or test centre. It is important that the Covid certificate is issued by the testing centre afterwards
- PCR test: A certificate can be obtained by means of a PCR test. This test is valid for 72 hours
* The content is subject to change and will always be updated. All warranties are excluded and any liability or responsibility relating to the use of this website, in particular for any incorrect or incomplete content, is excluded.